Monday, May 2, 2011

I am a Mother!


Studio 5 ... A Utah Lifestyle show that I have been able to be on a few times is doing an awesome 10 day challenge on how Motherhood Matters. Today's challenge is to declare that
"I AM A MOTHER" with 5 women in my life.

So rather than sharing it with 5, I am sharing it with all of you!

I am a mother of two
cooker of dinner
cleaner of house
educator
religious teacher
wife of one :) tee hee hee
security
office / house manager
story teller
crafting fanatic
beautician / barber
walker - (or rather runner)
errand girl

I am a Mother ... and I love my job!
I Challenge all of you to do the same. Click on the link below for the challenge!
http://motherhood.ksl.com/

2 comments:

Suzy Dudley said...

I am the mom and am totally in tiers. A mom can't be awesome without totally awesome kids. And you are Totally Awesome. "You" are the one who makes me look like a slacker. You are the best daughter a mother could ask for. I love you so much. Thanks for the wonderful tribute.
Love,
Mom

Kelly Evanson said...

love your blog mandy. it is inspiring!!